Saturday, January 3, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD!




I AM SO EXCITED, I GOT A NEW BEDROOM SET TODAY. SO MY HUSBAND'S DAD HAND MADE HIM A LOG BED YEARS AGO, AND HE THEN BOUGHT A LOG DRESSER AND NIGHTSTAND TO MATCH. SO WE HAVE HAD THAT IN OUR BEDROOM SINCE WE GOT MARRIED, AND ALTHOUGH I REALLY LOVE THE BED AND THE FACT THAT HIS DAD MADE IT, I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE HUNTING PICTURES AND DEAD DEER ON THE WALL. SO TODAY I FINALLY GOT TO TAKE DOWN THE DEAD ANIMALS, AND THE HUNTING PICS. IT IS SO NICE TO GO INTO MY BEDROOM NOW AND SEE THE NEW STUFF.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Nice! Where did you get them? My bedroom set is pretty new but we've been talking about getting a king size bed instead of queen.

Tina and Derek said...

Oh i love it! It looks so nice. We want a new bedroom set. My Dad made our headboard and we've had it since we've been married. That is my goal this year is to get a new bedroom!

Michele said...

hey, this is Michele, thanks for the comment! It's fun to see what your fam is doing. I love your new bed set!

ceryl said...

Love It! The dark wood is so cute!