Friday, January 2, 2009

I've been tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago: getting ready to marry Rob, so dumb! ha ha
Five things on my to-do list today:
1-clean my house, with 4 small kids you can imagine how messy it gets.
2-plan what i need to get done tomorrow.
3-i would like to take a bath, without any kids.
4-look online at some bedrooms sets
5-get a full nights sleep, hehehe there i go again being funny
Snacks I like:
1- well if you know me, I like everything.
2- nacho cheese doritos with nacho cheese
3- green apples
4- corn nuts
5- chinese food
Places I've lived:
1-ogden
2-roy
3-washington state
4-south jordan
5-west jordan
Five things I would do if I had billions:
1-build a big giant mansion
2-buy the cars of my dreams, all 6 of them
3-give to charity
4-buy things for all my family and friends
5-put away for my kids college and lives

I tag Bonnie, Tina, Katie and Becky

1 comments:

ceryl said...

I love that you put on your ist of things to do " plan what I need to do tomorrow" Kyle always makes fun of me because I plan to plan. Now I know I'm no the only one. As for your question I have an Interior design business and I also design weddings. Check out the October Road link on my blog, but it desparately needs to be updated!