Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School

So Zach started back to school today. I am not sure if I am happy or sad about it. On one hand, I have to get up early now, which sucks. But on the the other hand, I don't have Zach asking me a million times a day, "what can I do mom?" or "mom, I am bored". Although this summer we stayed pretty busy doing fun stuff so I didn't hear it as often as I used to. He says he had a good day at school and is excited to be back, lets just hope that this excitement lasts at least a month or so.....

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Lori!! I got your message in my email and I would love to send you an invite...I can't remember if you already left me your email, but if you didn't leave me another message and I will send you an invite. I am not so good at facebook, but I love blogging..BTW yours is darling I saw your link from Micheles and thought I would say hi!!! If your done with fb my email is afillpot@gmail.com