Friday, August 20, 2010

Potty Training here we go.

Todays the day! I am gonna try and potty train my twins. Wish me luck because I think I am gonna need it. They turn 3 in September, and I know that they are kinda old for not being trained yet, but with them being twins they have kinda done everything slower than normal. But how sweet will it be when I don't have to buy diapers anymore. I am sure I am gonna want to shoot myself in a couple of days, because I thought it was hard enough for me to potty train Kaimen and she was only one kid. So cross your fingers for me, and if anyone has any useful tips. Please send them my way.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi its me again I just need your actual email to send the invite, the other one didn't work. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Good luck! We just went through that two weeks ago! Stay strong and it will all be worth it!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

Amy, my email is maxfield.lori@gmail.com, sorry I thought you had to have my blog address to add me. I have never made mine private so I don't know how that all works. Thanks for adding me. I can't wait to see your cute family.