Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Advent Calendar

So my very cute and very crafty sister in law nikki made this way cute Advent Calendar for Christmas, and I just had to have her help me make my own. I pretty much suck at coming up with cute craft ideas to make, but it never fails that Nikki always has the cutest ideas, And luckily for me she doesn't mind that I love to copy them. The holes have a ornament for the tree in each one, so instead of the kids getting a piece of candy each day, they get to open it and put a ornament on the tree.

2 comments:

Michele said...

so cute Lori! and that's what cute ideas are for... copying! :)

Jason and Nikki said...

You forgot to say I am the favorite Aunt and your kids love me more than you and they want to live with me. Okay only Kaimen wants too.