Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Steal! Steal! Steal!


I had the best day ever today. So the clothing store Shade is going out of business and they have been having a warehouse sale in Pleasant Grove for a couple of weeks now. Well I got an email last night from them that they are in there last week of the sale, so they lowered there price to $1, FOR EVERYTHING. I headed down there this morning and I was able to find a whole bunch of stuff, for me and for my sister in law who is pregnant. They mostly only had size XL and up and maternity, but since I wear an XL in there stuff it was perfect for me. I ended up leaving with 30 items for $30. When I got home I added up the original prices of everything curious to see what I would have paid. I about died!!! The original price for the 30 items I got was $645.97, and I paid 30 bucks.

0 comments: